India USHA Industries to invest in precious metal processing in Serbia Majdanpek Gold plant
Mining copper basin Bor and India USHA Industries signed MoU on investment intentions which expresses the intention of Indian company to invest in production of copper sulfate (blue stone).
With signing of protocol on business and technical cooperation, USHA agreed to invest in precious metals processing in Majdanpek-based Zlatara as well as in placement of silver and gold jewelry to the Asian market.
The first investment, copper sulphate production, implies not only jobs but also 100% export to India, and USHA has 70-year long experience at the chemical industry market, Aggarwal said.
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- Euromax, Aurubis and Cliveden deal on copper-gold concentrate offtake to Bulgaria smelter
- Flinders Resources Sweden graphite Woxna project to be developed with Chinese partners
- Orsu Metals proceeds with sale of Karchiga Project in Kazakhstan
- Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan