6 December, 2014
India USHA Industries to invest in precious metal processing in Serbia Majdanpek Gold plant
Mining copper basin Bor and India USHA Industries signed MoU on investment intentions which expresses the intention of Indian company to invest in production of copper sulfate (blue stone).
With signing of protocol on business and technical cooperation, USHA agreed to invest in precious metals processing in Majdanpek-based Zlatara as well as in placement of silver and gold jewelry to the Asian market.
The first investment, copper sulphate production, implies not only jobs but also 100% export to India, and USHA has 70-year long experience at the chemical industry market, Aggarwal said.
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status