Canadian companies are interested in cooperation with Serbia copper mine RTB Bor
This was said in Belgrade at the meeting of the Minister of Energy and Mining Aleksandar Antic with Canadian ambassador Roman Waschuk and representatives of Canadian companies.
At the meeting attended by the representatives of Canadian companies ‘’RGMI’’ and ‘’Dundee Capital Markets’’, it was précised that Canadian companies are interested in cooperation with RTB Bor through long term and pre-agreed advance purchase of their products, and that they already provided the funds for that purpose, the Ministry informed.
Minister Antic confirmed state’s readiness for finding strategic partners with the tendency of improving of RTB Bor’s functioning and that he will inform the government about this significant proposal.
During the day the representatives of Canadian companies will pay a visit to Bor and will meet with RTB Bor’s management board.
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa