Canadian companies are interested in cooperation with Serbia copper mine RTB Bor
This was said in Belgrade at the meeting of the Minister of Energy and Mining Aleksandar Antic with Canadian ambassador Roman Waschuk and representatives of Canadian companies.
At the meeting attended by the representatives of Canadian companies ‘’RGMI’’ and ‘’Dundee Capital Markets’’, it was précised that Canadian companies are interested in cooperation with RTB Bor through long term and pre-agreed advance purchase of their products, and that they already provided the funds for that purpose, the Ministry informed.
Minister Antic confirmed state’s readiness for finding strategic partners with the tendency of improving of RTB Bor’s functioning and that he will inform the government about this significant proposal.
During the day the representatives of Canadian companies will pay a visit to Bor and will meet with RTB Bor’s management board.
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- Finland Afarak chrome mining producer gets exploitation license in Turkey
- Bosnia local community halts gold exploration
- Czech authorities approves Cinovec lithium DFS level drilling programme