Serbia mining and geological research law 2016 investor friendly
Government of Serbia adopted the new mining and geological research law which will ease the mining investment in Serbia. The law introduces new transparent process of permits and licenses issuance for geological research and exploration of mineral resources. New mining legal framework will allow investors to get the research permits much faster.
The new law will grant bigger security for investors and their project development and research activities.
Mining fees will remain on the same level, Government is also planning the new fees law which will include all natural resources fees. The new mining law prescribes that some taxes and fees which were payable in one installment could be paid in rates
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Leading Edge hits significant lithium, tantalum in Sweden
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Montenegro ore processing and export
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- JSC Pavlik, Russia, new gold processing plant
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world