Erin Ventures reports additional Piskanja Serbia boron project assay results
Erin Ventures Inc. reported that it received assay results for four additional drill holes (Hole # EV138 to 141) from its Piskanja boron project in Serbia, with the results meeting management’s expectations. Piskanja is a high-grade boron deposit with a NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource of 5.6 million indicated tonnes (averaging 30.8% B2O3), and 6.2 million inferred tonnes (averaging 28.8% B2O3).
Erin has recently completed an eleven hole diamond drill program of HQ and larger diameter vertical core drilling, consisting of in-fill drilling on a 50 meter by 50 meter grid over the central part of the Piskanja deposit. This program is designed to raise the confidence level of the mineral resource to “measured”. This is a key component in advancing the Piskanja project towards Feasibility.
The ongoing work program at Piskanja and Jarandol is designed to ensure that the project complies with both the Canadian Institute of Mining “Best Practice Guidelines” and Serbian mine licensing and mine development regulations, as well as complying with recommendations made by Erin’s geological consulting firm – SRK Exploration Services Ltd
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia