15 February, 2016
Raiffeisen to borrow Alro aluminum producer 137MUSD for EBRD revolving loan
Aluminum producer Alro has signed a USD 137 million revolving loan agreement with a syndicate of banks led by Raiffeisen International and Raiffeisen Bank Romania.
The company needs the money to refinance another USD 120 million revolving loan it took from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in 2010.
The consortium bank also includes Unicredit Bank, OTP Bank, Eximbank, Garanti Bank, Intesa Bank, and Banca Transilvania.
Alro will guarantee the loan with its main assets, mortgage securities, mortgage rights, and compensation from insurance policies covering the company’s assets.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia