Raiffeisen to borrow Alro aluminum producer 137MUSD for EBRD revolving loan
Aluminum producer Alro has signed a USD 137 million revolving loan agreement with a syndicate of banks led by Raiffeisen International and Raiffeisen Bank Romania.
The company needs the money to refinance another USD 120 million revolving loan it took from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in 2010.
The consortium bank also includes Unicredit Bank, OTP Bank, Eximbank, Garanti Bank, Intesa Bank, and Banca Transilvania.
Alro will guarantee the loan with its main assets, mortgage securities, mortgage rights, and compensation from insurance policies covering the company’s assets.
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?