15 February, 2016
OMV selling its Turkey assets
OMV AG is selecting advisors to assist with the sale of part or all of OMV Petrol Ofisi AS, a wholly owned wholesale and retail oil-products distributor in Turkey. The subsidiary, with 1,785 fuel stations, has the largest retail network in the country, along with extensive storage and logistics assets.
It sold about 10 million tonnes of oil products last year. OMV is focusing on upstream and integrated downstream businesses.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Anglo Asian Mining PLC said the government of Azerbaijan granted it access to the Zangilan district
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades