OMV selling its Turkey assets
OMV AG is selecting advisors to assist with the sale of part or all of OMV Petrol Ofisi AS, a wholly owned wholesale and retail oil-products distributor in Turkey. The subsidiary, with 1,785 fuel stations, has the largest retail network in the country, along with extensive storage and logistics assets.
It sold about 10 million tonnes of oil products last year. OMV is focusing on upstream and integrated downstream businesses.
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa