Mundoro capital announces drilling program for its east Serbia concession
Canada Mundoro Capital Inc. announced drilling program from the exploration assessment of Rosh Tilva’s area within the exploration license Savinac in northeastern Serbia. Savinac license covers 90 square kilometers and is located within the Timok Magmatic Belt, about 20 miles southeast of Bor mining camp.
Teo Dechev, CEO and President of Mundoro, commented that “this initial drilling program on Rosh Tilva is designed to test the possibility of extending the mineralization at depth and along the belt.”
The first results of drilling successfully demonstrated continuity of mineralization at depth to the surface, along the belt and are encouraging as management believes that the results are heading to a deeper source mineralization.
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- ARMZ Uranium Holding Co Russia plans production increase
- Reservoir Serbia Cukaru Peki drilling results raise attention
- Erin Ventures eyes boron mine opening in Serbia
- Rio Tinto Jadar Serbia lithium project could boost local economy