Mundoro Announces Extension of Drill Program on JOGMEC-Mundoro JV Project in Timok, Serbia
Mundoro Capital Inc. announce that the previously announced drill program on July 5, 2018 at the Borsko Jezero license has been extended by 2,200 meters to a total of 7,200 meters over 7 drill holes.
Borsko is one of the four licenses being sole funded by Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation as part of the JOGMEC-Mundoro option agreement announced in August 2016. Borsko is located directly west of the Serbian state-operated producing mines, RTB Group’s Bor copper porphyry mine and the Veliki Krivelj copper-gold porphyry mine, all located in the central portion of the Timok Magmatic Complex . Timok is one of the most prolific metallogenic domains in the Tethyan Belt with deposits such as the Cukaru-Peki deposit and the Serbian state-operated producing mines, the Bor copper porphyry underground mine and the Veliki Krivelj copper-gold porphyry open-pit mine .
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Greenland Strips Chinese Mining Firm of License for Iron Ore Deposit
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages