25 October, 2018
Auriant Mining AB gets environment approval for its gold Tardan CIL
Auriant Mining AB announce the Tardan CIL project has been passed by the State Ecological Expertise.
The Expertise concluded that the plant complies with Russian Federation environmental protection standards.
The proposed technology will minimize any possible environmental impact of the CIL plant. In addition, the facility’s environmental safety issues are fully addressed at the design stage and approved by the Ecological Expertise.
The company is proud of maintaining the highest environmental standards in its activities and is delighted with the results of the expertise.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel