Mongolia, Kazakhstan to enhance mining cooperation
Mongolia and Kazakhstan signed a Memorandum of Understanding Friday to boost cooperation in geology, mining and civil aviation.
The document was inked during the 7th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission between Mongolia and Kazakhstan on Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation, which was held on March 29-30 in Astana, Kazakhstan, Mongolian Foreign Ministry said.
On mining industry cooperaiton, the two sides agreed to share information, experience and technology, and train professionals together.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Sweden: Talga has started trial mining at its Vittangi graphite project
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Gold mines and projects in Greece – One of the main factors behind the stock price decline for Eldorado Gold