2 April, 2018
Mongolia, Kazakhstan to enhance mining cooperation
Mongolia and Kazakhstan signed a Memorandum of Understanding Friday to boost cooperation in geology, mining and civil aviation.
The document was inked during the 7th meeting of the Intergovernmental Commission between Mongolia and Kazakhstan on Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation, which was held on March 29-30 in Astana, Kazakhstan, Mongolian Foreign Ministry said.
On mining industry cooperaiton, the two sides agreed to share information, experience and technology, and train professionals together.
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?