Lydian Armenia presents full documentary on Amulsar project
The 20 minute documentary is aimed at answering some of the frequently asked questions on the environmental protection methods Lydian Armenia implements at Amulsar. As the infrastructures described in the video are being constructed now at Amulsar, the company has tried to present in non-technical terms how these systems will be operating once the mine starts production.
“The Amulsar project was designed by leading international engineering companies. The pollution prevention systems as well as the comprehensive environmental management activities adopted are used in modern mining projects all over the world. These technologies and procedures allow for safe operations of mines and comprehensive protection of the environment.
While the complex technical parameters of the Amulsar project and all environmental activities would not fit into a 20 minute documentary, our goal was to present some of the important details in a simplified manner as well as to show a fraction of the everyday work of the environmental team at Amulsar during construction. We hope that this will be another step towards assuring our stakeholders that Amulsar will become the leading example of responsible mining in Armenia,” Lydian Armenia’s statement reads.
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?