Metallurgical Testwork of Gathered Samples from Turkey Kızılcukur Project Demonstrates High Gold Recoveries
Ariana Resources the exploration and development company with gold mining operations in Turkey announce a development update for the Kizilcukur Project which is located 22 km to the northeast of the Kiziltepe Mine Metallurgical testwork of previously gathered bulk samples has showed high gold recoveries. approx. 7.4 sample yielded recovery rates between approx. 83 to 92%. Precious…
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- CVMR’s investment in two high grade graphite mines in Turkey
- Bosnia local community halts gold exploration
- European Metals, completion of drilling programme at Cinovec Czech Republic
- Serbia Timok copper project biggest European discovery, Lundin joins Freeport-Reservoir
- Vast Resources attracts $9.5 mln for investment in mines in Romania
- Alternatives to Mining in Armenia: How Realistic Are They?
- Centerra’s Öksüt gold mine in Turkey begins with commercial production
- David against Goliath: An Irish community fights a gold mining company