JPM Serbia Law firm advises another Australian mining company on acquisittion of Serbian projects
JPM’s mining team led by Senior Partner Jelena Gazivoda has advised Raiden Resourced Limited, another publicly listed Australian mining company in the process of raising additional funds to explore and develop its future mining projects through its acquisition of 100% Western Australian-based Timok Resources, the parent company of Serbian companies Kingstown Resources and Skarnore Resources.
JPM provided a detailed legal report that was included in the Company’s fund raising documentation lodged with regulatory authorities in Australia.
JPM’s mining team in the transaction involved Senior Partner Jelena Gazivoda, Senior Associate Bojana Javorić and Australian-qualified Senior Associate Janko Nikolić, while an Australian boutique law firm Bellanhouse team led by Partner Deanna Carpenter advised on Australian law matters and procedural aspects involving the Australian Stock Exchange and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
Since the enactment of Serbia’s new mining law in 2015, JPM has become the firm of choice for number of international mining companies seeking to capitalise on the growth of Serbian mining sector.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- CVMR’s investment in two high grade graphite mines in Turkey
- Bosnia local community halts gold exploration
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- David against Goliath: An Irish community fights a gold mining company
- European Metals, completion of drilling programme at Cinovec Czech Republic
- Serbia Timok copper project biggest European discovery, Lundin joins Freeport-Reservoir
- Vast Resources attracts $9.5 mln for investment in mines in Romania
- Alternatives to Mining in Armenia: How Realistic Are They?