Hellenic Petroleum Greece wins new oil concessions
Greece has awarded concessions to Hellenic Petroleum and Energean Oil and Gas for on shore gas exploration and exploitation in three fields, the Energy Ministry said on Thursday.
Hellenic Petroleum won two of the concesssions and Energean one, the Ministry said in a statement.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Lithium extraction in Europe
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway
- Rathdowney Resource zinc-lead deposits in Poland Olza property
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Russia starts developing Vershinnoye deposit