Amur Minerals seek investors for its Kun Manie Russia copper-nickel mine
Amur Minerals Kun Manie Russia mine has significant nickel, copper deposits but also with by products of cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold and silver. Amur Minerals are negotiating the funding of mine development.
Mine developer Amur Minerals was among Friday’s top small cap risers thanks to a possible funding deal with Russia to support the proposed Kun Manie mine.
Amur is already talking to strategic partners in Russia, China and India. And those efforts remain the ‘cornerstone’ of its strategy to develop a mine.
But, a new agreement with a development agency for Russia’s Far East and Baikal Region could now open up federal funding for key elements of the project.
Amur was given a long awaited mining permit by the Russian authorities last May, and it has described today’s milestone as a ‘launching point’ for detailed negotiations.
Up 28 per cent this morning Amur shares traded at 8.5p each.
Generally, for the whole small cap market it was another steadily positive week. Standing at 3,290 this morning, the FTSE AIM 100 benchmark had gained 1.1 per cent over the past five day while over the same period the AIM All-Share added 1.2 per cent.
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?