Euromax will file complaint on the court decision to halt its Ilovitza gold mine project in North Macedonia
Euromax Resources Ltd, has received a notification from the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of North Macedonia that the State Commission for Acting Upon Administrative and Employment proceedings in the Second Instance has rejected the Company’s appeal against the Ministry of Economy’s Rejection Resolution, as outlined in the Company’s press release dated 12th July 2019. The notification concerns the Company’s Ilovica 6 concession and the Ilovica 11 concession remains unaffected.
The notification allows for the Company to appeal the State Commission’s decision within 30 days via the Administrative Court of North Macedonia. Based on a strong legal case the Company intends to submit an appeal. Other legal avenues, including International Arbitration, remain open and these will be persued as appropriate.
Euromax Resources looks forward to resolving the situation with all relevant Government Institutions in accordance with the Minerals and Administrative Laws of North Macedonia.
- Large scale lithium and borate mineralisation in Rekovac, Serbia identified by Jadar Resource
- Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Medgold Resources to acquire Fortuna Silver Mines’ interest in the Tlamino Project, Serbia
- Highly promising boron and lithium deposits detected near Jagodina in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- Turkey's Esan plans $43 million investment in Kosovo's mining sector
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- Zijin Bor Copper in Serbia plans to invest $800 mln in expansion of its production capacity
- Bulgarian gold in offshore paradise linked to European public lender
- Orion mine finance, the owner of Macedonia Sasa lead zinc optimistic in commodities market
- Sandstorm launches Mariana's Resources Turkey gold mine takeover