Euro Sun Mining raised money for mining projects in Romania
Euro Sun Mining has raised CAD 22.32 million in funding (USD 16.6 mln). The company operates the Rovina gold project and another prospect in Romania and will use the funds for exploration and the development of its mining projects.
In 2018, the Romanian Government completed the concession license ratification, allowing the Canadian company to start exploiting gold and copper at Rovina, in Hunedoara county.
In 2015, the National Agency for Mineral Resources (ANRM) granted the exploitation license to the Canadian group for 20 years. At that time, the value of the mine’s potential production was estimated at USD 3.6 billion for gold and USD 1.7 bln for copper, with the state relying on royalties of USD 310.4 mln.
The Rovina gold deposit, the second largest in Europe, contains measured and indicated resources of 204 tons of gold and over 635,000 tons of copper.
- Large scale lithium and borate mineralisation in Rekovac, Serbia identified by Jadar Resource
- Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Medgold Resources to acquire Fortuna Silver Mines’ interest in the Tlamino Project, Serbia
- Highly promising boron and lithium deposits detected near Jagodina in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- Turkey's Esan plans $43 million investment in Kosovo's mining sector
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- Closure of Finland nickel mining company Talvivaara Terrafame?
- Zijin Bor Copper in Serbia plans to invest $800 mln in expansion of its production capacity
- New Greenland Government to champion mining
- Turkish mining company to base €7.6m copper-lead-zinc prospecting project in Portugal
- Romania concludes Rovina Valley licensing