Erin Ventures got license extension for Piskanja Boron Project in Serbia
In accordance with the Serbian Law on Mining and Geological Exploration, Erin Ventures received a license extension for its Piskanja Boron Project, The license renewal grants Erin until September 25, 2023 to complete the necessary studies and gain approval for the ‘Certification of Reserves’ and the ‘Approval of the Exploitation Field’, as the first two (of three) steps in the mineral exploitation and mine licensing approval process, as per Erin’s request.
Piskanja Boron Project in Serbia is Erin Venture’s wholly owned boron deposit with an indicated mineral resource of 7.8 million tonnes (averaging 31.0 per cent B2O3), and an inferred resource of 3.4 million tonnes (averaging 28.6 per cent B2O3), calculated in accordance with the Canadian Institute of Mining Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Reserves (CIM Standards), as disclosed in Erin’s report titled, ‘Mineral Resource Estimate Update On The Piskanja Borate Project, Serbia, October 2016 – Amended February 28 2019’ – prepared by SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd.
The ‘Certification of Reserves’ process consists primarily of the submission and approval of a Serbian compliant Mineral Resource Calculation and Technical Economic Assessment, which approximates to a CIM compliant Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) in scope and degree of confidence. The ‘Approval of the Exploitation Field’ consists primarily of the submission and approval of a Serbian compliant Feasibility Study and Environmental Impact Assessment, and approximates to a CIM compliant pre-feasibility study.
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Turkey Afarak Group new chrome ore mine license
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Mawson Gold has received key planning and regulatory decisions
- Dundee gold Bulgaria Krumovgrad projects gets approval from community
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Euromax Canada mining investor claim Macedonia Ilovica mine rich with 70t of gold