Eldorado Gold Comments on Greek Ministry of Energy and Environment’s Statement
In response to the statement posted on the Greek Ministry of Energy and Environment’s website today, June 8th2017, Eldorado Gold confirms it has not received formal notification or any details of any arbitration proceedings. At this time, Eldorado’s operations and development projects are continuing to plan.
The Company will consider the specific issues raised and, if material, provide an update to the market when and if it receives notification of arbitration from the Greek Government.
Eldorado has consistently received positive decisions from Greece’s Council of State in 18 cases confirming the integrity of its permits. Eldorado operates in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in every jurisdiction it does business.
- An Israeli gas pipeline to Turkey and Europe
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena
- Romania coal production to increase by 2020
- New Turkish gold mine to contribute 100-ton annual gold production target
- Rio Tinto faces charges from Serbian NGO’s
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana