Dundee Precious Metals Announces Closing of C$43.7 Million Strategic Equity Investment By The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Dundee Precious Metals Inc. announced that it has closed its previously announced C$43.7 million strategic equity investment by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in DPM.
The investment was effected by way of a private placement of 17,843,120 common shares of the Company issued to the EBRD at a price of C$2.45 per share. As a result of this transaction, EBRD holds approximately 9.99% of the Company’s common shares. Proceeds will be used for the construction of the Krumovgrad project in Bulgaria and will serve to further strengthen the Company’s financial position and flexibility during the construction phase of this project.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Can Finland and Sweden help decarbonize EU economies?
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga