Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
Dundee Precious Metals Inc reported that following the announcement of a 15% increase to the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource categories for its Chelopech mine on December 21, 2015, it has filed a technical report entitled “NI 43-101 Technical Report – Mineral Resource Update, Chelopech Project, Chelopech, Bulgaria” dated February 4, 2016, prepared by CSA Global (UK) in support thereof.
Chelopech mine site is located approximately three kilometres south of the town of Krumovgrad in southeastern Bulgaria. The project plan contemplates the construction of an open pit mining operation comprised of a process plant which will employ conventional crushing, grinding and flotation processing for gold extraction and the disposal of thickened tailings together the mine rock waste in an integrated mine waste facility. The plant is designed to treat up to 840,000 tonnes of ore containing 85,700 ounces of gold per annum over an eight year mine life. The capital cost to complete the construction of the mine and associated facilities, excluding sunk costs, is currently estimated at $164.1 million (stated in 2013 U.S. dollars). An update to the capital cost estimate was initiated in early 2015, and is planned to be completed by the end of the first quarter of 2016.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- Region, What next for the big miners?
- Resource Mining Corporation acquires highly prospective nickel and lithium tenements in Finland
- Erdene Resource Development Corp. reported results from recent drilling at the 100%-owned Dark Horse prospect
- Atalaya Mining provides exploration update on its projects in Spain
- Eurobattery Minerals has the option to acquire 100% of FinnCobalt Oy in a staged acquisition
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Israeli Investment Group offers 30.7 mln euro for majority stake in Bosnian miner RZR Ljubija
- Plymouth Minerals gains expansion approval for San Jose project, Spain
- Mining in Amulsar and territory conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan
- Inmet Mining Corp a burden for First Quantum
- Albania: Expected growth of mining sector 10%
- From cyanide gold mine to protected historical site Roșia Montană Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?