Auriant Mining gold Russia production results announcement
Auriant Mining AB is pleased to announce that Company’s Q4 2015 interim report will be published on Friday, February 26st
This will be followed by an interactive webcast for analysts and investors with the CEO, Sergey Ustimenko and CFO, Alexander Buchnev who will be presenting Auriant Mining’s Q4 2015 results as well as hosting a Q&A session.
The event will begin at 10:00 CET (10:00 Stockholm, 12:00 Moscow, 09:00 London).
Those wishing to participate will need to pre-register for this event by clicking here or opening the following link https://auriant.webex.com/aurianten/onstage/g.php?MTID=e7f04ed8ccf6060673b324d89dd341a94
Auriant Mining AB (AUR) is a Swedish junior mining company focused on gold exploration and production in Russia, primarily in Zabaikalye and the Republics of Khakassia and Tyva. The company has currently four assets, including two operating mines (Tardan and Solcocon) one early stage exploration asset and one development asset. The group’s mineral licenses are estimated to contain official Russian State Reserves Committee (GKZ) reserves of 829 500, 000 troy ounces (1 oz = 31.1 g) in the C1 and C2 categories and 500,000 troy ounces in NI 43-101 standard.
Since July 19, 2010, Auriant Mining´s shares are traded on First North Premier at the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange under the short name AUR.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Dundee takes over junior Serbia copper-gold deposits developer Avala Resources
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe