Anglo Asian Mining says the Azerbaijan deposit supports production growth
Anglo Asian Mining PLC said Monday that an initial mineral resource estimate for its Zafar polymetallic deposit in Azerbaijan is encouraging and will help support its future long-term production growth.
The London-listed mining company said it estimates the deposit contains 51,000 metric tons of copper, 82,000 ounces of gold and 40,000 tons of zinc.
The deposit is close to the company’s existing Gedabek processing plant, and there are significant operational synergies which will help it to develop the resource, Anglo Asian Mining Chief Executive Reza Vaziri said.
Source: Market Watch
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee gold Bulgaria Krumovgrad projects gets approval from community
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Turkey Afarak Group new chrome ore mine license
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Mawson Gold has received key planning and regulatory decisions
- How to Engage With a Local Community – Bulgaria’s Example Proactivity
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government