Xanadu poised to benefit from Mongolian mining laws
Equities firm MST Access believes changes to the Government of Mongolia’s mining code has the potential to benefit foreign investment with revisions to the nation’s laws expected later this year.
One of the potential beneficiaries of the proposed changes is ASX-listed Xanadu Mines that is aiming to develop its Kharmagtai copper-gold project in Mongolia.
An independent assessment by MST Access — engaged by Xanadu — expects the government’s updated mining code to be competitive with other successful mining jurisdictions.
- Rio Tinto’s Serbian saga offers a lesson in critical minerals
- Skouries project is expected to produce an aggregate of 140,000oz of gold and 67 million pounds of copper per annum
- Anglo Asian Mining expects to produce 54,000-58,000 gold equivalent ounces in 2022
- Since Kyrgyzstan seized the gold mine last year, it has been the source of constant scandal
- Xanadu poised to benefit from Mongolian mining laws
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Vimetco NV Aluminium Romania Alro reputation challenged with electricity court case
- Rio Tinto’s Jadar project in Serbia – one of the most important lithium deposits in the world
- Titanium mining progress in Iran
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- An influx of mining concessions in Portugal
- Polymetal signs swap deal to acquire 85% stake in Kazakhstan deposit
- Somincor Mine invests €260M to more than double zinc production
- Black Iron selected Ukraine’s Cargill for offtake rights production from iron ore project
- Baimsky mining plant in Chukotka to start working in 2022