W Resources gets approval to extend tungsten mining in Portugal
Tungsten, copper and gold miner W Resources announced that the Portuguese Secretary of State for Energy under the Ministry for the Economy has approved the Company’s application to extend the licence on the Tarouca project in Portugal for a further two-year period.
The extended Tarouca licence will expire on 23 March 2019.
During the two year extension period the Company will consolidate prior exploration programmes completed to date by carrying out a 15 hole / 1,500m reverse circulation drilling campaign.
In 2015, trench sampling at the Tarouca project showed high-grade tungsten results with 15 out of 126 samples exceeding 0.5% WO3, including 0.8 m at 11.4% WO3. Together with the 15 holes drilled in 2014, this confirms an outstanding exploration target in the north-eastern area of the licence.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway