Velocity Receives Positive Metallurgical Results at Rozino Gold Project, Southeast Bulgaria
Velocity Minerals Ltd. announce it has received positive results from comminution, flotation & gravity recovery, and leach test work on a bulk sample representative of the entire Rozino gold project, located in southeast Bulgaria.
Results of this work will be incorporated into the Rozino NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment, which is in progress with results expected to be released in September 2018. Delivery of the PEA is the mechanism by which Velocity will earn a 70% interest in the Rozino gold deposit.
“Comprehensive metallurgical test work has provided us with positive results for inclusion into the Rozino PEA. The results included here provide Velocity with a mechanism to produce a 30 g/t gold concentrate, which is amenable to processing at the nearby Gorubso carbon-in-leach plant,” stated Keith Henderson, Velocity’s President & CEO. “The flotation test work has demonstrated that the process delivers a high-quality concentrate for input to the existing CIL plant. With extremely low sulphide contents, low carbon contents and negligible deleterious elements, this low-volume, high-grade concentrate should complement the development options being considered in the PEA.”
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Can Finland and Sweden help decarbonize EU economies?