6 August, 2018
Vast Resources makes final mining approval application in Romania
Vast Resources said it had submitted an application to Romanian authorities for a licence to mine at its Baita Plai project.
The application to National Agency for Mineral Resources was the final stage in a protracted legal and administrative process, the company said.
‘The company has reason to believe that the actual grant of the association licence will follow shortly,’ Vast said.
The country’s minister of economy had already accepted a mining agreement in July.
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?