11 October, 2018
Vast Resources granted mining licence in Romania
Vast Resources said Romania authorities had granted it with a mining licence for its proposed Baita Plai project.
A formal association licence was granted by Romania’s National Agency for Mineral Resources.
‘After a long and difficult process, we are delighted to now be in a position to work towards the re-opening of the Baita Plai polymetallic mine,’ chief executive Andrew Prelea said.
‘This historic event marks the granting of an association licence of a polymetallic mine in Romania for the first time in 19 years and has been a learning experience for all the entire team and all stakeholders.’
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017