Vast Resources granted mining licence in Romania
Vast Resources said Romania authorities had granted it with a mining licence for its proposed Baita Plai project.
A formal association licence was granted by Romania’s National Agency for Mineral Resources.
‘After a long and difficult process, we are delighted to now be in a position to work towards the re-opening of the Baita Plai polymetallic mine,’ chief executive Andrew Prelea said.
‘This historic event marks the granting of an association licence of a polymetallic mine in Romania for the first time in 19 years and has been a learning experience for all the entire team and all stakeholders.’
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Turkey Afarak Group new chrome ore mine license
- Mawson Gold has received key planning and regulatory decisions
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Dundee gold Bulgaria Krumovgrad projects gets approval from community
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Mercury mining makes a comeback in Kyrgyzstan