United Lithium’s purification protocol for lithium project in Sweden
The Bergby lithium project, located in central Sweden 25km north of Gavle, was staked by Leading Edge in 2016. It covers three exploration permits for a total of 1903Ha.
Canadian producer United Lithium has chosen Process Research Ortech to develop a leaching and purification protocol for the hard rock lithium deposits at United’s Bergby Lithium Project in Sweden.
Process Research Ortech has been tasked with developing mineral processing and metallurgical process flow-sheets for the recovery of lithium from hard rock spodumene mineralisation. The process will take around 16-22 weeks, and is a necessary step towards commercialisation of lithium extraction and purification from the spodumene through a planned pilot project, said United.
United Lithium signed a non-binding Letter of Intent with Leading Edge Materials covering the 100% acquisition of the Bergby Lithium project last December.
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee gold Bulgaria Krumovgrad projects gets approval from community
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Turkey Afarak Group new chrome ore mine license
- Mawson Gold has received key planning and regulatory decisions
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- How to Engage With a Local Community – Bulgaria’s Example Proactivity
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?