UK mining company Mineco acquires new Bosnia RSC exploration license
UK London based mining company Mineco operating with mines in Serbia and Bosnia has acquired the RSC exploration license in South Eastern Bosnia state the company press release.
Situated on the border with Montenegro this 50km concession is adjacent to the operating Suplja Stjena mine. Since starting geological works in July Mineco’s Project Delivery Team have located and opened some 37 histroric exploration adits in the license area. The team have also conducted an initial wide area survey of the whole concession, conducted a campaign of rock chip sampling and trenching in the more prospective areas. Before winter starts a limited drilling campaign will also be completed on one of the targets. Located in a very remote part of Bosnia, the PDT team are based in the village of Celebici, some two hours away from the town of Foca. There is very limited infrastrucutre in the area and the team have conducted most of the works, including opening the adits and securing them, by hand.
Mineco mining operations were praised as success case story by Mining Ministry and lead zink copper Rudnik mine was promoted as success case privatization project in Serbian mining industry.
According to statements from local communities associations and medias, Mineco Bosnian mines Gros and Veliki Majdan have significant positive impact on local economic development.
- Medgold Resources has signed a binding option agreement to sell a 100% interest in the Tlamino gold project in southern Serbia to MetalsTech
- Velocity exercises option to acquire 70% stake in Makedontsi gold project in Bulgaria
- GeoProMining Gold LLC intends to operate Armenia’s Sotk gold mine until 2025
- Last year, a small-scale “battle” took place in a picturesque stretch of mountains in Armenia’s Vayots Dzor region
- The gold mine has been through four stages of development since it was founded and a fifth development phase is currently underway
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Adriatic confirmed it has signed a term sheet with Orion Resource Partners for a US$ 142.5 million debt
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Prairie and China Coal advancing Poland Jan Karski coal mine together
- Eldorado Gold Greece mining operations in Panama papers
- Protest against Rio Tinto’s lithium mine in Serbia
- Adriatic finds high-grade precious metals at Rupice Bosnia mine
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia