Turkey eyes Ukraine uranium mines
Turkey is interested in the privatization of Ukrainian mines, uranium ore mining.
This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine after a meeting of Ukrainian Energy Minister Volodymyr Demchyshyn with Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Berat Albayrak on March 9.
According to the press service, the sides also discussed possible cooperation in the issue of delivery of Caspian and Iranian gas to Ukraine, building gas storage facilities in Turkey.
In addition, the Ukrainian and Turkish delegations discussed the prospects of uranium ore mining and uranium concentrate production.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Gold’s Steady Rise Attracts Chinese Money to Russian Miners
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- New Amendments to the Law on Geological Exploration and Mining in Serbia
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project