Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
Under the terms of the agreement thyssenkrupp has been appointed the exclusive representative and distributor of Elcora’s high purity (greater than 96% purity) graphite production for the territory covering the European Union (EU 28), Russia, Turkey, USA and Canada. thyssenkrupp has been provided the right to purchase 50% of the vein graphite or other graphite produced by Elcora during the term of the agreement.
Troy Grant, President and CEO of Elcora Advanced Materials Corp. (TSXV: ERA) (FSE: ELM) (OTCQB: ECORF), (the “Company” or “Elcora”), announced that Elcora and its joint venture partner Sakura Graphite (PVT) Ltd. (“Sakura”) have entered into a 10 year exclusive distribution agreement with thyssenkrupp Metallurgical Products (“thyssenkrupp”).
Under the terms of the agreement thyssenkrupp undertakes to market 9,000 mt p.a. (50% of the estimated 18,000 mt p.a.) by year 5 of the agreement. thyssenkrupp has the option to renew the agreement for an additional 5 years from the initial 10-year period. The high purity graphite is anticipated to be sold to end users in the lithium ion battery market and for other high end technology applications.
thyssenkrupp Group has identified the opportunity to supply key customers with high purity graphite through their metallurgical products division which complements its existing sales of chromite, bauxite and refractory grade graphite.
Stephan Hanel, Chief Operating Officer of thyssenkrupp Metallurgical Products, says: “This partnership with Elcora and Sakura is extremely attractive for us and represents an ideal addition to our portfolio. We are confident that acting as a distributor for this high-quality graphite will enable us to grow our market share, in particular in the forward-looking technology sector.”
Troy Grant, Chief Executive Officer of Elcora and Sakura, adds: “We are extremely pleased today to announce this newly formed partnership with thyssenkrupp. The Company’s Metallurgical Products Division serves some of the world’s leading manufactures with industrial minerals. Through this exclusive arrangement, Elcora will be supplying the highest grade of graphite material available anywhere in the world to market leaders developing technologies that will power our future. We are grateful for this opportunity.”
- A big project starts near Bor
- CAML announced that its Kounrad copper recovery plant in Kazakhstan produced 4,146 tonnes of copper in Q3 2021
- BMM is pleased to announce the completion of its reconnaissance and rock sampling at the Dobrinja Lithium-Borate Project
- Serbia got another significant mine
- Euro Sun Mining is planning to be in production within three years
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- A big project starts near Bor
- The story of the copper discovery at Oyu Tolgoi Mongolia deposits
- Armenia’s unprocessed copper is the leading export
- Sandfire Ups Interest In Bosnia and Herzegovina Junior miner
- Cinovec lithium and tin project in Czech Republic fully funded
- Rare Metal Mining Mongolia huge gold and copper ore bodies discovered near Oyu Tolgoi
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens