Tethyan Resource’s Kizevak Project of initial drill completed in Serbia
Kizevak project is the silver-zinc-lead project in Serbia. The initial drill program consisted of 11 diamond drill holes for a total of 1,867.5 metres, targeting the confirmation of historical drill and underground assay data. Tethyan Resource Corp. announced the successful completion of this initial drill program on the recently acquired license that comprises the central portion of the Kizevak project.
The results of drilling will be announced as they become available. In the meantime the Company is preparing for a larger drill programme in an effort to define a maiden resource estimate at Kizevak that is intended to commence in September following the anticipated acquisition of Tethyan by Adriatic Metals Plc. Additionally, Tethyan is currently conducting detailed soil sampling, geological mapping, and a ground magnetic survey over the Kizevak and Sastavci projects in order to further support drill planning and exploration of extensions to historically drilled mineralisation.
- Revaluation of Romania’s enormous mineral wealth
- Central Asia Metals’ mine in North Macedonia had leakage of tailing into the river
- Mining companies and their relations to the local communities
- Dalradian Gold plans gold mine in Northen Ireland, community splits between pros and cons
- Kaz Mountains in Turkey threatened by mining licenses
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Rio Tinto in Serbia: Lithium exploitation plan presented
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jadar Resources gets promising results from borate and lithium project in Serbia
- Tirex Resources Mining License for High Grade Albania Rehova Copper Project Approved
- Capital Mining starts next exploration phase at Irish lithium projects
- Zijin Bor Copper plans to produce 3.3 mln t of ore at Cukaru Peki Upper Zone mine in Serbia
- Garlyk mining and processing factory – Belarus-Turkmenistan compromise
- Romania Cupru copper Mine posts the highest annual output ever