5 July, 2019
Sandfire Ups Interest In Bosnia and Herzegovina Junior miner
Sandfire announced that it had increased its holdings of Adriatic Metals, a UK-based junior focused on a lead-zinc project in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Over the past five months Sandfire spent $5.3 million and purchased 5.2 million shares giving it a 11% interest in Adriatic.
Sandfire Resources is a mid-tier Australian mining and exploration company, which runs the DeGrussa copper-gold mine located 900km north of Perth.
- Europe, Copper demand under pressure due to Green Deal
- Greenland, Eclipse Metals signs research MoU to help create economic benefit
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Kazakhstan and Canada Explore Cooperation Prospects in Mining and Metallurgy
- Europe, Mining key minerals without destroying nature
- First Quantum Minerals, Roaring Back to Life thanks to sale of Kevitsa nickel-copper-platinum mine in Finland
- Europe, Lithium’s green potential
- Titanium mining progress in Iran
- EU outlines new Critical Raw Minerals Act
- Europe, Cornwall set for lithium mining boom