Sandfire Ups Interest In Bosnia and Herzegovina Junior miner
Sandfire announced that it had increased its holdings of Adriatic Metals, a UK-based junior focused on a lead-zinc project in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Over the past five months Sandfire spent $5.3 million and purchased 5.2 million shares giving it a 11% interest in Adriatic.
Sandfire Resources is a mid-tier Australian mining and exploration company, which runs the DeGrussa copper-gold mine located 900km north of Perth.
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- ARMZ Uranium Holding Co Russia plans production increase
- Finland Afarak chrome mining producer gets exploitation license in Turkey
- Bosnia local community halts gold exploration
- Zijin Mining gets approvals for $1.41bn Nevsun acquisition of Serbia copper world class deposits