San Leon Energy progress its oil gas concession in Poland
Field development continues to progress and Palomar is finalising a full development plan to be submitted to the Polish government for approval.
San Leon Energy Plc, the AIM listed company focused on oil and gas exploration and production in Europe and Africa, announces the completion of the well testing on the Rawicz-15 well.
The Rawicz-15 development well on the 742 km2 Rawicz Concession in Poland’s southern Permian Basin, was stimulated and flowed at an average rate of in excess of 3.6 mmscfd (million cubic feet per day) over the main flow period of several days. The well is now shut in, and the pressure build-up information will be analysed, interpreted and used to update the reservoir model.
The Rawicz project is operated by Palomar Natural Resources (‘Palomar’) which holds a 65% participating interest in the concession, and the completion of testing of this well means that this interest has now been fully earned and future work will be funded according to participating interests. San Leon holds a 35% participating interest in the concession.
Field development continues to progress and Palomar is finalising a full development plan to be submitted to the Polish government for approval. Pipeline, facility and final project engineering are nearly complete, while all required permits, rights-of-way and regulatory approvals are being obtained. Gas off-take agreements are being negotiated with several groups. The operator’s development plan now envisages at least three wells available for first production (including Rawicz-12 and Rawicz-15), now expected in early 2017.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden