Russia's Largest Gold Mine to Be Auctioned on January 26 Starting at $130Mln
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has signed a decree on the Sukhoi Log gold reserve auction in 2017 earlier in the day.
The auction will be “for the right to use the subsoil plot of federal importance, including the Sukhoi Log deposit, located on the territory of the Irkutsk Region, for the exploration and mining of gold,” the decree signed by Medvedev states.
The Sukhoi Log is estimated to have reserves of about 64 million oz of gold.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Can Finland and Sweden help decarbonize EU economies?
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment