Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan
Russian Copper Company and the Kazgeology National Geological Exploration Company have signed a memorandum of cooperation. It addresses the prospecting and mining of non-ferrous and polymetallic in the territory of Kazakhstan. The ceremony was held in the fields of the Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable 2018 in the presence of the Minister of Investment of the RK, Zhenis Kasymbek.
As RusBusinessNews has been informed by RCC’s Press Service, there are plans to create a task team to select and evaluate prospective sites of mineral resources for non-ferrous and polymetallic ores, conduct a preliminary geologic information analysis and determine the freeness of the proposed territories. Kazgeology will perform the geological exploration, using advanced equipment and technologies.
At present, three enterprises of the RCC Group are operating in Kazakhstan – the Aktyubinsk Copper Company, LLP, Copper Technology, LLP, and KazGeoRud, LLP. Since 2004, the holding has invested roughly 885 million dollars into the republic’s mining sector.
- International mining companies in North Macedonia face resistance from local initiatives
- Rio Sava Exploration Ltd.: Spatial plan for yadarite exploitation and processing in Serbia
- Armenia’s unprocessed copper is the leading export
- Raiden Resources named the winner of the BG1 license-tender in Bulgaria
- North Macedonia’s mine games before the elections
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Rio Tinto in Serbia: Lithium exploitation plan presented
- New research has revealed the true wealth of copper and gold deposits in eastern Serbia
- The weight of gold, Bulgaria
- Mineco Ltd mining, good results and further investment in Serbia lead and zinc mines
- ARMZ Uranium Holding Co Russia plans production increase
- Founding of Polish Mining Group save ailing coal-mining sector
- Mineco in Imp@ct, European “mining revolution” project
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Tajikistan: Chinese company gets gold mine in return for power plant