Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan
Russian Copper Company and the Kazgeology National Geological Exploration Company have signed a memorandum of cooperation. It addresses the prospecting and mining of non-ferrous and polymetallic in the territory of Kazakhstan. The ceremony was held in the fields of the Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable 2018 in the presence of the Minister of Investment of the RK, Zhenis Kasymbek.
As RusBusinessNews has been informed by RCC’s Press Service, there are plans to create a task team to select and evaluate prospective sites of mineral resources for non-ferrous and polymetallic ores, conduct a preliminary geologic information analysis and determine the freeness of the proposed territories. Kazgeology will perform the geological exploration, using advanced equipment and technologies.
At present, three enterprises of the RCC Group are operating in Kazakhstan – the Aktyubinsk Copper Company, LLP, Copper Technology, LLP, and KazGeoRud, LLP. Since 2004, the holding has invested roughly 885 million dollars into the republic’s mining sector.
- Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan
- Velocity Minerals to acquire 70% stake in Bulgaria’s Obichnik gold project
- Ariana to explore Turkey’s ‘hot gold’ corridor
- Portugal Raises the Stakes in the Lithium Market
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- No lithium mining in Portugal without environmental impact assessment
- Samax Romania, subsidiary of Canadian Carpathian Gold aims at 116t gold & 426 t copper at Rovina Hunedoara
- Bosnia coal mines to increase production in 2016
- New research has revealed the true wealth of copper and gold deposits in eastern Serbia