Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
Prospecting License was granted to Raptor Resources Ltd for a string of townlands in Laois by the Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications Eamon Ryan.
The prospecting licence is for Barytes, Base Metals, Gold, Platinum Group Elements and Silver.
A Prospecting Licence entitles the holder to explore for mineral deposits and does not authorize mining of any minerals.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway