Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
Prospecting License was granted to Raptor Resources Ltd for a string of townlands in Laois by the Minister for the Environment, Climate and Communications Eamon Ryan.
The prospecting licence is for Barytes, Base Metals, Gold, Platinum Group Elements and Silver.
A Prospecting Licence entitles the holder to explore for mineral deposits and does not authorize mining of any minerals.
- Zijin mine workers protest in Bor, Serbia
- Protests against Rio Tinto’s future lithium mine in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Erin Ventures in DD with strategic partner for its Serbia boron project
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Erin Ventures suspends Piskanja boron project in Serbia due to state of emergency
- Central Asia Metals’ Sasa mine in North Macedonia will pay the fine for leakage
- Gold and silver mining increased in Azerbaijan in Q1 2020
- Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan
- Glencore corporation reports decrease in annual profit, issues with Kazakhstan and Congo authorities