Polymetal International Given New GBX 870 Price Target at JPMorgan Chase
Polymetal International had its price target reduced by JPMorgan Chase from GBX 915 ($12.93) to GBX 870 ($12.30) in a report issued on Monday. JPMorgan Chase currently has an underweight rating on the mining company’s stock.
Several other research firms have also commented on POLY. Jefferies Group dropped their price target on Polymetal International from GBX 725 ($10.25) to GBX 675 ($9.54) and set an underperform rating for the company in a research report on Friday, March 16th. Numis Securities downgraded shares of Polymetal International to an add rating and decreased their price objective for the stock from GBX 1,100 ($15.55) to GBX 1,000 ($14.13) in a research note on Friday, December 15th. Citigroup reissued a buy rating and issued a GBX 1,000 ($14.13) price objective on shares of Polymetal International in a research note on Tuesday, March 13th. Finally, Royal Bank of Canada raised shares of Polymetal International to an outperform rating and decreased their price objective for the stock from GBX 920 ($13.00) to GBX 910 ($12.86) in a research note on Wednesday, April 4th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has given a hold rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the company. The stock has a consensus rating of Hold and an average price target of GBX 1,001.38 ($14.15).
POLY opened at GBX 594 ($8.40) on Monday. Polymetal International has a 12 month low of GBX 729.60 ($10.31) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,367.91 ($19.33).
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, May 23rd. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 10th will be paid a dividend of $0.30 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 2.85%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 10th. This is an increase from Polymetal International’s previous dividend of $0.14.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans