Park Place Reports Production From Turkish Oil, Gas Fields
Dallas-based Park Place Energy Inc. reported that the production from three oil and gas fields in Turkey are producing 434 barrels of oil equivalent per day year-to-date, the company said June 17.
According to the Tiway Cos., about 75% of the production is gas that is selling at above $7 per thousand cubic feet and 25% is oil.
Park Place said that the Tiway Cos. own a 36.75% working interest in the South Akcakoca Sub-Basin gas field in the Black Sea.
Based on research and investigation, Park Place said that there could be substantial behind-pipe reserves which can be accessed through a low-cost work program.
Park Place also identified a number of proved undeveloped locations in the offshore gas field that can be drilled from the four existing production platforms. Substantial additional volumes of gas could be produced through the existing infrastructure.
Park Place previously entered into an agreement to purchase the Tiway Cos., which are three E&P companies operating in Turkey. They own interests in one offshore producing field and two onshore producing fields.
Park Place said that the purchase’s effective date is Jan. 1. Park Place paid a $500,000 deposit on the $2.1 million purchase price when the agreement was signed in December.
The transaction’s closing is conditional on Park Place obtaining approvals from two Turkish regulatory agencies. One of approvals has been received, and the other is expected in July, Park Place said
- Serbia will not allow the exploitation of lithium just to export it to other countries
- Construction at Adriatic Metals’ Vares high-grade silver project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is picking up speed
- North Macedonia, Central Asia Metals increases copper production
- Kazakhstan, KAZ Minerals increases copper production 26% in first nine 2022
- Modern mining companies are now going to more zero emissions and green eco-responsible extraction technologies
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Walkabout Resources identifies ‘numerous’ drilling targets in Ireland
- Czech authorities approves Cinovec lithium DFS level drilling programme
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Serbia has the world’s largest lithium reserves
- War over lithium behind the mountains in Portugal