Orsu Metals’ letter of intent for more assets in Russia
The Alexandrovskoye open pit gold mining project and mining processing plant – GOK assets are located immediately west of the Orsu Metals’s Sergeevoskoe project in Russia and the company has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent (LoI) to acquire a portfolio of core assets, including GOK.
Orsu and GOK are conducting a bulk test of the Sergeevoskoe mineralised material to determine the metallurgy and amenability to processing at the GOK plant. Pursuant to the LoI, Orsu has the exclusive right to conduct due diligence and agree on the structure and terms of the execution of a definitive agreement by February 28, 2021. The proposed transaction is subject to the completion of due diligence by each of Orsu and GOK, the negotiation and finalisation of a binding definitive agreement for the transaction, the approval of the transaction by the boards of directors of each of Orsu and the sellers, and the approval of the TSX-V.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Albania chromium mines face closure
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia