Orsu Metals’ letter of intent for more assets in Russia
The Alexandrovskoye open pit gold mining project and mining processing plant – GOK assets are located immediately west of the Orsu Metals’s Sergeevoskoe project in Russia and the company has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent (LoI) to acquire a portfolio of core assets, including GOK.
Orsu and GOK are conducting a bulk test of the Sergeevoskoe mineralised material to determine the metallurgy and amenability to processing at the GOK plant. Pursuant to the LoI, Orsu has the exclusive right to conduct due diligence and agree on the structure and terms of the execution of a definitive agreement by February 28, 2021. The proposed transaction is subject to the completion of due diligence by each of Orsu and GOK, the negotiation and finalisation of a binding definitive agreement for the transaction, the approval of the transaction by the boards of directors of each of Orsu and the sellers, and the approval of the TSX-V.
- Zijin mine workers protest in Bor, Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Protests against Rio Tinto’s future lithium mine in Serbia
- Erin Ventures in DD with strategic partner for its Serbia boron project
- Erin Ventures suspends Piskanja boron project in Serbia due to state of emergency
- Russian Copper Co RCC is planning to expand its mineral resources base in Kazakhstan
- Glencore corporation reports decrease in annual profit, issues with Kazakhstan and Congo authorities
- St-Georges Eco-Mining acquired Melmi EHF and all mineral licenses in Iceland
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Central Asia Metals’ Sasa mine in North Macedonia will pay the fine for leakage