Orsu Metals’ letter of intent for more assets in Russia
The Alexandrovskoye open pit gold mining project and mining processing plant – GOK assets are located immediately west of the Orsu Metals’s Sergeevoskoe project in Russia and the company has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent (LoI) to acquire a portfolio of core assets, including GOK.
Orsu and GOK are conducting a bulk test of the Sergeevoskoe mineralised material to determine the metallurgy and amenability to processing at the GOK plant. Pursuant to the LoI, Orsu has the exclusive right to conduct due diligence and agree on the structure and terms of the execution of a definitive agreement by February 28, 2021. The proposed transaction is subject to the completion of due diligence by each of Orsu and GOK, the negotiation and finalisation of a binding definitive agreement for the transaction, the approval of the transaction by the boards of directors of each of Orsu and the sellers, and the approval of the TSX-V.
- Construction at Adriatic Metals’ Vares high-grade silver project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is picking up speed
- North Macedonia, Central Asia Metals increases copper production
- Kazakhstan, KAZ Minerals increases copper production 26% in first nine 2022
- Modern mining companies are now going to more zero emissions and green eco-responsible extraction technologies
- Anglo Asian Mining announced the start of an expansion of its flotation plant
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Finland, Sibanye-Stillwater approved €588 million ($616m) investment to advance its Keliber lithium project
- Spain, Denarius will initially have an option to subscribe for a 51% stake in EMI
- The raw truth of Europe’s raw materials
- Norwegian phosphate, vanadium and titanium raw materials discovery
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Rare Metal Mining Mongolia huge gold and copper ore bodies discovered near Oyu Tolgoi