Orsu Metals Corporation fires the starting pistol for its 2018 exploration programme at Sergeevskoe, Russia
Orsu Metals Corporation has kicked off its 2018 exploration programme at the Sergeevskoe gold project in Russia.
The drilling campaign is to test new targets and build towards an estimation of a maiden resource at the project.
A total of 10,000 metres of diamond drilling is planned, including 6,500-7,000 m of drilling at Zone 23, Adit 5 and Klyuchi West for a maiden inferred resource and 3,000-3,500 m allocated for new targets.
“In 2018, Orsu is planning to outline a maiden inferred resource at Zone 23, Adit 5 and Klyuchi West. The company will also undertake a metallurgy test of the primary sulphide mineralization, test new exploration targets and is planning to conduct a preliminary economic assessment of the Sergeevskoe gold project before the end of 2018,” disclosed Dr Alexander Yakubchuk, the director of exploration of Orsu.
- Terra Balcanica extends its polymetallic footprint with positive drill exploration in its flagship project in Bosnia
- St Charles Resources said it reached a final agreement to acquire Bulgaria-based private mining business Eastern Resources
- Europe, Can mining ever be green?
- Russia, Eligdar reports record gold production in 2022
- The exploitation of Portugal’s mineral resources
- Lydian, Amulsar Gold and a viable mining industry in Armenia
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government
- Jadar Lithium in Serbia gets four exploration licenses
- Conroy Gold and Anglo Asian Mining to open modern gold mine in Ireland by 2030
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Polymetal takes over Armenia Kapan gold mine from Dundee
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched