Orsu Metals Corporation fires the starting pistol for its 2018 exploration programme at Sergeevskoe, Russia
Orsu Metals Corporation has kicked off its 2018 exploration programme at the Sergeevskoe gold project in Russia.
The drilling campaign is to test new targets and build towards an estimation of a maiden resource at the project.
A total of 10,000 metres of diamond drilling is planned, including 6,500-7,000 m of drilling at Zone 23, Adit 5 and Klyuchi West for a maiden inferred resource and 3,000-3,500 m allocated for new targets.
“In 2018, Orsu is planning to outline a maiden inferred resource at Zone 23, Adit 5 and Klyuchi West. The company will also undertake a metallurgy test of the primary sulphide mineralization, test new exploration targets and is planning to conduct a preliminary economic assessment of the Sergeevskoe gold project before the end of 2018,” disclosed Dr Alexander Yakubchuk, the director of exploration of Orsu.
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Leading Edge hits significant lithium, tantalum in Sweden
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- JSC Pavlik, Russia, new gold processing plant
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Pan Global gets access to Torrubia copper target in Spain