Official Monitor of Romania Publishes Mining License for Euro Sun Mining’s Rovina Valley Project
Euro Sun Mining Inc. announce that its mining license for the Rovina Valley Project has now been published in the Official Monitor of the Romanian Government.
Decision regarding the approval of the Concession License no. 18.174 / 2015 of the mining activity of copper ore containing gold in the Rovina perimeter, Hunedoara County, concluded between the National Agency for Mineral Resources and SAMAX ROMANIA SRL.
Through publication in the Official Monitor, the mining license is now legally granted by Romanian law to Euro Sun’s 100% owned subsidiary, SAMAX Romania SRL, and concludes the ratification process of its exploitation permit and mining license. The mining license is granted for 20 years and can be renewed in five-year increments.
G. Scott Moore, President and CEO stated: “Once again we would like to thank the National Agency for Mineral Resources for their support of this important project for Euro Sun and for Romania. We are focused on moving this project forward as quickly as possible to the benefit of all stakeholders.”
- UK Mineco Group marks successful 2018 mining and business results
- European Metals secures offer from Krupa to acquire Cinovec project
- Activists are campaigning against uranium mining in Spain
- BlueJay Mining PLC upgrades resource for its Greenland Dundas project as it presses ahead with PFS
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Euromax gold Ilovica Mine in Macedonia is spreading fear of heavy metals reveals local environment group
- Refractory ore trouble Russian gold miners
- Albania chromium mines face closure
- Bosnia coal mines to increase production in 2016
- Flinders Resources Sweden graphite Woxna project to be developed with Chinese partners
- Orion mine finance, the owner of Macedonia Sasa lead zinc optimistic in commodities market
- Bank of China to participate in EBRD syndicated loan for Shalkiya mine expansion project
- Russia’s Polyus big step closer to building world’s largest new gold mine
- Canadian International Minerals To Acquire Copper-Cobalt Project In Czech Republic
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project