Official Monitor of Romania Publishes Mining License for Euro Sun Mining’s Rovina Valley Project
Euro Sun Mining Inc. announce that its mining license for the Rovina Valley Project has now been published in the Official Monitor of the Romanian Government.
Decision regarding the approval of the Concession License no. 18.174 / 2015 of the mining activity of copper ore containing gold in the Rovina perimeter, Hunedoara County, concluded between the National Agency for Mineral Resources and SAMAX ROMANIA SRL.
Through publication in the Official Monitor, the mining license is now legally granted by Romanian law to Euro Sun’s 100% owned subsidiary, SAMAX Romania SRL, and concludes the ratification process of its exploitation permit and mining license. The mining license is granted for 20 years and can be renewed in five-year increments.
G. Scott Moore, President and CEO stated: “Once again we would like to thank the National Agency for Mineral Resources for their support of this important project for Euro Sun and for Romania. We are focused on moving this project forward as quickly as possible to the benefit of all stakeholders.”
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?