Off-take deal a 'significant step forward' towards mine commercialisation for Vast Resources
Vast Resources PLC has signed a long-term off-take deal covering all concentrates from its Manaila mine in Romania.
The deal was struck with the Swiss-based commodity-trader Transamine Trading SA.
Chief executive Roy Pitchford told Proactive the objective is to produce a concentrate around 20% copper and very low in Zinc and at the moment they’re targeting 300-350 tonnes of copper concentrate per month.
‘’What we have now achieved is the first phase of our improvement. We are producing a good quality copper concentrate at reasonable tonnages which we’ll now look to push up while maintaining the copper grade’’, Pitchford said.
The plan now is to create a zinc production stream as well.
- More opposition to Berkeley’s uranium mine in Spain
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Australian Key Petroleum eyes Bosnia oil concessions
- Gold’s Steady Rise Attracts Chinese Money to Russian Miners