North Macedonian company Tajmiste gets two concession deals terminated by the Government
Tajmiste is a North Macedonia’s company active in the mining, hospitality and metal products industries.
The company said that the North Macedonia’s government has terminated the concession agreements for iron ore exploitation at the Tajmiste site and for the exploitation of mineral resources – dolomites and dolomite limestones at the Bigor Dolenci site.
The concession contracts were terminated because the concessionaire failed to pay the concession fee, local business website Faktor reported. It is still unclear whether the government will seek a new investor for the sites. The concession deals for the two sites were signed in 2014.
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee gold Bulgaria Krumovgrad projects gets approval from community
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Turkey Afarak Group new chrome ore mine license
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Mawson Gold has received key planning and regulatory decisions
- Solway copper mine Bucin Macedonia operations
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production