Nornickel Arctic project – Russia considering $1 billion loan
The Russian government is considering spending $1 billion from its sovereign wealth fund on a loan to mining giant Norilsk Nickel for its Arctic Palladium project, the Interfax news agency cited a source as saying.
The Arctic Palladium project is Nornickel’s joint venture with Russian businessman Musa Bazhaev.
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Medgold exploration and the value of ore wealth in Serbia
- Lydian Armenia – Amulsar mine blockade
- Centerra Gold – first gold pour at Oksut Mine in Turkey
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- New Serbia mining law gives concessionaires extended exploration area up to 5000m2 for oil & gas
- Off-take deal a 'significant step forward' towards mine commercialisation for Vast Resources
- Terraframe company mines uranium in Sotkamo, Finland
- Russia GMK Norilsk Nickel to develop copper mine Bystrinsky with Chinese loan
- Metal Tiger miner secures funds to extend its gold JV with Euroasia Mining
- Romania Gov increase of mining royalties raise protests of mining exploitation companies
- Pasinex Resources' JV Turkey Operation Produces 5.3 Million Pounds of Zinc In Q3 2016
- First Quantum Minerals copper-zinc Pyhasalmi mine in Finland