Nornickel Arctic project – Russia considering $1 billion loan
The Russian government is considering spending $1 billion from its sovereign wealth fund on a loan to mining giant Norilsk Nickel for its Arctic Palladium project, the Interfax news agency cited a source as saying.
The Arctic Palladium project is Nornickel’s joint venture with Russian businessman Musa Bazhaev.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Centerra’s Öksüt gold mine in Turkey begins with commercial production
- CVMR’s investment in two high grade graphite mines in Turkey
- Raiden Resources named the winner of the BG1 license-tender in Bulgaria
- Serbia has the world’s largest lithium reserves
- Environmental costs of lithium mining
- Alternatives to Mining in Armenia: How Realistic Are They?
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine