10 February, 2020
Nornickel Arctic project – Russia considering $1 billion loan
The Russian government is considering spending $1 billion from its sovereign wealth fund on a loan to mining giant Norilsk Nickel for its Arctic Palladium project, the Interfax news agency cited a source as saying.
The Arctic Palladium project is Nornickel’s joint venture with Russian businessman Musa Bazhaev.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Exploration update at Leinster project
- Montenegro ore processing and export