Mundoro Provides Exploration and Corporate Update
Mundoro Capital Inc. report an update on the Company’s exploration activity and filing of its condensed interim consolidated financial statements for the three and six months ended June 30, 2018 and the related management’s discussion and analysis of financial position and results of operations.
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining