Mongolia mineral export increases
Bituminous coal export increased by 0.9 million tons, or by USD 126.9 thousand compared with the previous year. Mongolia exported 98.9 % of bituminous coal to China in the first 6 months of 2018.
Export of copper concentrate raised by 0.8 thousand tonnes, or by USD 249.3 million. Copper concentrate was entirely exported to China.
Although molybdenium concentrate export decreased by 162.3 tonnes as of the first half of 2018, total value of the export increased by USD 6.1 million. 86.5 % of molybdenum concentrate was exported to China, 8.2 % to the Republic of Korea. Export of fluorite increased by USD 53.4 thousand tonnes or USD 29.9 million. Fluorite price was an average of USD 240.8 per tonne in the first six months of 2017 and it increased to USD 328.1 at the same time of 2018. 48.3 % of fluorite was exported to Russia and 51.5 percent to China.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation