Mongolia mineral export increases
Bituminous coal export increased by 0.9 million tons, or by USD 126.9 thousand compared with the previous year. Mongolia exported 98.9 % of bituminous coal to China in the first 6 months of 2018.
Export of copper concentrate raised by 0.8 thousand tonnes, or by USD 249.3 million. Copper concentrate was entirely exported to China.
Although molybdenium concentrate export decreased by 162.3 tonnes as of the first half of 2018, total value of the export increased by USD 6.1 million. 86.5 % of molybdenum concentrate was exported to China, 8.2 % to the Republic of Korea. Export of fluorite increased by USD 53.4 thousand tonnes or USD 29.9 million. Fluorite price was an average of USD 240.8 per tonne in the first six months of 2017 and it increased to USD 328.1 at the same time of 2018. 48.3 % of fluorite was exported to Russia and 51.5 percent to China.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?