UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
Fregat, UK based mining development and financing company Mineco’s secondary lead refinery in Russia, has become the only London Metal Exchange (“LME”) registered producer of lead in Russia.
The LME brand Fregat PB985R can now be used in sales & marketing of the refined lead products transmited the company release. Fregat remains the largest producer of refined lead in Russia and with this latest international recognition is able now to market its products to international customers and warehouses across the globe.
Fregat LLC is the largest high-grade lead producer in Russian Federation. Its products meet the requirements of Russian and global market.
Mineco’s Fregat is the youngest non-ferrous metallurgy plants in Russia which became the leader of this industrial sector within a few years of operation.
Mineco operates lead zinc mines in Serbia and Bosnia in which stands for one of the biggest mining investor in South East Europe.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched