25 October, 2018
Medgold hunts for gold in Serbia with partner Fortuna
Medgold Resources is wrapping up a nearly 5,000 metres exploration program at its Tlamino gold-silver-lead-zinc project in southern Serbia that partner Fortuna Silver Mines is funding.
Fortuna extended the original 2,400-metre program based on early results, including 13.35 metres from 41.45 metres downhole grading 5.06 grams gold, 109 grams silver, 1.44% lead and 2.85% zinc.
The two companies also cut 38.2 metres from 19.8 metres grading 3.98 grams gold, 158 grams silver, 0.21% lead and 0.45% zinc, with a 6.85 metre interval from 48.15 metres downhole at 13.49 grams gold and 788 grams silver.
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?